Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In the Garden - Exhibition

Varied Thrush, Kirsten Chursinoff 2013

 I'm pleased to invite you to:

"In the Garden" 

A two-person fibre art exhibition:
Kirsten Chursinoff & Vanessa Thackray Cunningham
May 31-June 18, 2013

Opening Reception: Thursday, May 30, 5-7pm

Circle Craft Gallery

1 - 1666 Johnston Street
Net Loft, Granville Island, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Tel: 604.669.8021
http://circlecraft.net/Gallery-Exhibitions

Open 10am to 7pm daily

Fashion and fibre art with a focus on the birds found in B.C.  Both Kirsten and Vanessa are alumni of the Textile Arts Program at Capilano University in North Vancouver, BC. The exhibition is in celebration of Circle Craft's 40th Anniversary, along with the other exhibitions listed on the Circle Craft Website.

If you've been wanting to attend one of my shows but haven't had a chance to yet, I'd recommend coming to see this one. With a second baby on the way I'm not sure when my next show will be.  I'll have my hands full for a while! I hope to see you at the reception on May 30th from 5-7pm.
Thanks,
Kirsten

Kirsten:
http://www.chursinoff.com/kirsten/

Vanessa:
http://thrumsca.blogspot.ca/

Goldfinch, a Short Wrap in yellow with scrabble tiles, Vanessa T. Cunningham

4 comments:

mysweetprairie @gmail.com said...

ooh! Congrats on bundle #2 : ) YIPPEE!!

~Monika K.

Diane said...

The bird is fabulous. So glad I found your blog. Good luck on your show. You certainly deserve the recognition!

Heather said...

Hi Kirsten! I was hoping you would be able to answer a question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Happy holidays to you and your family. ;) hope all is well!