Upcoming Events


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cherry Blossoms 2012 Reception


The opening reception for the group show "Cherry Blossoms: A Textile Translation" is in a few days. It's wonderful to be part of a group show. I have less time to work on art these days so it will be a while before I have a solo show (although I do have one booked for Feb/Mar 2013 already! Yikes).

I'm pleased that three of my pieces were accepted for the Cherry Blossoms show.

Join us at the opening reception Tuesday April 17, 2012 fro 6-8pm.
There are 19 artists showing 26 original pieces.

The show continues until Sunday April 29.
Gallery hours Tues-Sun 12-5, closed Mondays.

Silk Purse Gallery
1570 Argyle Ave.
West Vancouver, BC
604-925-7292
http://silkpurse.ca/


Detail of "The Orchard" by Kirsten Chursinoff, 2012

2 comments:

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Love your design, colours and stitching!

Cutting Edge Art Group said...

Hello Kirsten! Lovely to see you (and that beautiful baby) at the studio, and lovely to see your work in the gallery! I made up a quick video of the show for the Cutting Edge Art Group Youtube channel, maybe you could have a look as I would love a list of people in the show so I can credit them :)
Cheers
Georgina Powell
http://www.ebonycrow.com/cherry-blossoms/