Upcoming Events


Wednesday, June 02, 2010

poster, artist talk, art demo



So many new things today...

Posters for my show.

Artist Talk scheduled for Tuesday June 22, 7pm
at my exhibition 'Low Tide'
Craft Council Gallery
1386 Cartwright St. Granville Island
RSVP to me kirsten @ chursinoff . com

My art demo is now posted on the Opus Framing and Art Supplies Website and newsletter
Saturday June 26, 2-4pm North Vancouver Location
20 Lonsdale Ave, N. Van.
http://www.opusframing.com/how/demos/contemporary-fabric-art

An article about my work and finding art inspiration at the Vancouver Aquarium:
Waters, Member Newsletter


15 days to 'Low Tide', hmmm I need to actually look up the tide chart for that day to see when actual low tide will happen.

2 comments:

Lorraine K said...

Kirsten, your poster looks great. I am really hoping that I will be in Vancouver when your show is on. It looks like lots of good things are coming your way these days. Well done!

Kirsten Chursinoff said...

Lorraine, thanks for your comments and encouragement!

If you do come to Vancouver, let me know.