Upcoming Events


Friday, March 12, 2010

Boundary Bay Quilters' Guild Lecture and Slideshow


I'm looking forward to meeting the members of the Boundary Bay Quilters' Guild at my presentation on Tuesday, March 16, 2010.

I have a slide show/talk and I'm bringing several framed art quilts to the meeting for close viewing.

This is a special treat for me to (secretly) celebrate my birthday while surrounded by people who share my interests.

Boundary Bay Quilters' Guild
Sacred Heart Catholic Church
3900 Arthur Drive, Ladner, BC
(in the gym)

Doors open at 6:30pm, meeting begins at 7:00pm
Guests always welcome - $5.00

I have a slide show/talk and I'm bringing several framed art quilts to the meeting for close viewing.

Guild website, directions, and more info:
Boundary Bay Quilters' Guild

My website:
Kirsten Chursinoff

See you on Tuesday!

Kirsten

1 comment:

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

This is a lovely piece Kirsten.