Upcoming Events


Friday, January 22, 2010

Lions Gate Quilters' Guild Presentation


Detail image of "Fennel Blossoms" -Kirsten Chursinoff 2010

Tuesday January 26, 2010
I'm presenting my lecture and slide show to the members of the Lions Gate Quilters' Guild.

Lions Gate Quilters' Guild
St Andrew's & St Stephen's Church
2641 Chesterfield Avenue
North Vancouver, BC

Meetings are 7 pm to 10 pm, the 4th Tuesday of the month.
New members may join the Guild at any time during the year for a prorated fee and visitors are welcome to attend for a drop-in fee.
http://www.lionsgatequiltersguild.com/

I'm looking forward to meeting more of the members of this Guild. So far I've met some of them at quilt shows, art galleries and other fibre related events.


1 comment:

Robin said...

A friend just sent me pictures of your fabric art with robins and nests. Beautiful!

Robin
The Robin's Nest