Upcoming Events


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Events - Lectures and Slideshows


Thank you for inviting me to present my textile artwork to your guild, group or school.
I've enjoyed meeting all the members, guests and students.

My 2010 schedule is approaching and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in the coming the year.

2010
January 26, Lions Gate Quilters' Guild, North Vancouver
March 16, Boundary Bay Quilters, Ladner
April 20, Vancouver Embroiderers Guild
May 6, Surrey Museum, Cloverdale

2009
Fraser Valley Quilters' Guild, Delta
Capilano University, Textile Arts Program
Place des Arts, Coquitlam
Pacific Spirit Quilters, Burnaby

2008
Vancouver Guild of Fibre Arts
Capilano University, Textile Arts Program
New Westminster Public Library
Textile Arts Guild of Richmond
North Shore Needle Arts Guild

2007
Vancouver Quilters' Guild

No comments: