Upcoming Events


Monday, March 02, 2009

Beachcombing & Berry Picking Exhibition February 10 to March 14, 2009




Wild Roses, 2009

Garden of Rose Hip Delights (detail)
Kirsten Chursinoff, 2009


Place des Arts
1120 Brunette Avenue
Coquitlam, BC
604-664-1636
www.placedesarts.ca

February 10 to March 14, 2009

Opening Reception
Thu
rsday, February 12, 2009, 7-9pm
Hours:
Monday to Friday 9am-9pm
Saturday, 9am-5pm
Sun 1-5

I will also deliver a talk about my art and creative process on Sunday, February 22, 2009, at 2pm in Room 202 at Place des Arts. If you are planning to attend the lecture I recommend arriving early as there is limited seating.
Update: If you missed the lecture, please contact me regarding speaking to your guild or craft group. kirsten@chursinoff.com

Also on exhibition at Place des Arts:

Heejae Suh
Woodcut, drawing, collage & mixed media on paper

Bojagi:Korean Traditional Patchwork
Youn Kyung
Textile, acrylic & mixed media

5 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Just added your blog to my list of Inspirations : )

Margarita Korioth said...

Congratulations in your Exhibit! I wish I met you when I was living in Vancouver...now we live in Florida!
send you warm wishes
Marga

Iris said...

Hi Kristen,

I was just looking at your flicker site, and I am in love. This is the type of work that I dream of doing and creating, but not there just yet. No problem with listing the link to Place des arts for your show. If you have other shows let me know and I will post them on the LWSG website.

Iris
www.spincolor.blogspot.com
Langly Weavers and Spinners Guild
www.lwsg.org

Julaine Lofquist-Birch said...

Exquisite work - your colors are gorgeous!

Plain Jane said...

love the rose hips!!