Upcoming Events


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lecture and Slide Show Thursday Oct. 16

Thursday October 16, 2008 7pm
New Westminster Public Library Auditorium
Free Admission

Art Quilts: A Creative Journey


Join me on a creative journey. I will present slides of my artwork and speak about my processes and creative inspiration. Using techniques such as embroidery, sewing and quilting, I create west coast landscapes, flowers and abstract artwork.

Contemporary art quilts have moved from the bed, to the wall, and have emerged as an innovative way to create art. This presentation explores the creative process including ideas, colour, inspiration, and technique.

This lecture is presented along with the exhibition "Autumn Leaves and Harvest Fruit" at the New Westminster Public Library for the month of October.
All are welcome.

New Westminster Public Library
716 6th Avenue (near 8th St.)
New Westminster, BC, Canada
604-527-4660

www.chursinoff.com